●While buying a flat from a builder that is under construction, you need to check the following:
● You should check the approved plan of the building along with the number of floors proposed.
● Be sure that the floor you are purchasing is approved.
● You should check that either the builder owns the land on which he is constructing or he has undertaken an agreement with the landlord.
● You should check if the builder is constructing without any violation of front setbacks, side setbacks, height and other factors.
● You should check that specifications given in the sale agreement, of the sale brochure, are entirely followed by the builder or not.
● Check the reputation of the builder in the market.
● Ensure that urban land ceiling NOC, NOC from water and electricity authorities, NOC from lift authorities has been obtained or not.
● Ensure the builder has 26 years of experience with over 2000+ people satisfied like Rohan Corporation.